MemoriesByRobyn Photography Philosphy

Life is full of precious memories that we treasure. Sometimes we are fortunate enough to have a camera on hand to capture some of those priceless moments. I strive to capture those moments for my friends and clients. I am thrilled to share some of them here with you!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's See Where This Goes

I'm starting a blog.  Maybe I'm a year or 2 behind other people.. but I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out.

I'll be posting my favorite photos and journal entries... who knows?  I'm just going to let this blog take on a life of its own I guess!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be your first blog fan! I'm sure you'll do a better job at keeping your blog alive than I did in keeping mine alive! LOL! Maybe you'll inspire me to start writing again :) My only suggestion would be to use a different script when writing your posts-- the one today was a little hard to read :) Other than that, it is beautiful already!!! Especially the photos of Lucy and LIly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... I moved it up! Now it is right under the "About Me" section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie! I need to sit down tonight and change the font colors as well so they show up better. It's a little hard to read right now. Thanks for joining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Visiting from i♥faces, but I don't see anywhere to leave a comment on your picture!

    Just so you know, it's supposed to be a direct link to the post that has your entry in it, and you also need an i♥faces button to be considered as a finalist.

    That said, it's a cute pic! :D I love her shirt.

    Glad you could join in the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete